Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Guest Review of Kidnapping The Lorax

Today's guest has shared a unique type of review. Rather than a full typed review we get to hear her tell us what she thought. I kinda like this and may do a couple of my own :) Now let's listen to what Coral from Alchemy of Scrawl has to share with us.






 

Fascinating and gripping story. Of course the author has an agenda and moral to her story, but what impressed me the most (other than she said she's a real-life pirate argh!) is the way she balanced the story between the heroes and the protagonist. All of the characters were well-rounded and believable - each with flaws and strengths. I fell into this story right away. I think you will too!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks this is fun and I hope the idea catches on! o.~

    See you again in July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Coral! it was fun having you on and can't wait to see what you review in July!

    ReplyDelete